prep time: 1 MINUTE
cook time: 15 MINUTES
additional time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 21 MINUTES
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium bowl of ice water
- Preheat your air fryer to 250 degrees F.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes for soft boiled, 16 minutes for medium boiled, and 17 minutes for hard boiled.
- Place the eggs in the basket, making sure they don’t touch.
- Push the basket into the air fryer and cook until the time is up.
- Remove the basket and carefully place the eggs in a bowl of ice water.
- Leave them in the ice water for 5 minutes before peeling.
- Tap the shell on a hard surface to crack it. The shell should come right off without any trouble.
Yield6Serving Size1Amount Per ServingCalories72Total Fat5gSaturated Fat2gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat3gCholesterol186mgSodium74mgCarbohydrates0gFiber0gSugar0gProtein6g