Crispy and crunchy potato chips with a little bit of oil and all the flavors that you won’t feel guilty about enjoying. These are perfect for snacking and have less than 60% fat from the store-bought chips. It’s comforting and is loved by people of all age groups.
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 53 Minutes
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or other high heat oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Cut potatoes into thin slices using a mandolin (recommended) or a sharp knife. Wash the potato slices and soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes to remove the starch.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry them properly, spread them over a paper towel in a single layer, and leave it to air dry for 10 minutes. (The potato slices should be dried completely in order to get crispy and crunchy chips)
- Season the potato slices with oil and salt.
- Cook for 8 minutes until crispy.
- Serve once they are cooled or store them in an airtight container and enjoy later.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C. Place the potato slices in the air fryer basket without overcrowding.
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 488 | Calories from Fat 7 | Fat 8g12%, Saturated Fat 1g | olyunsaturated Fat 1g | Monounsaturated Fat 5g | Sodium 1196mg | Potassium 2331mg | Carbohydrates 97g | Fiber 12g | Sugar 4g | Protein 11g | Vitamin A 11IU | Vitamin C 109mg | Calcium 67mg | Iron 4mg