This recipe for air fryer rice is ready in about 35 minutes and turns out so fluffy! It’s perfect for busy weeknights.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME35 minutes
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place the rice in a colander and rinse several times until the water runs clear.
- Meanwhile, combine the water, oil (or butter), and salt in a large measuring cup and heat it in the microwave for 3 and a half minutes.
- Transfer the rinsed rice to a 6-inch air fryer pan or cake pan. Pour the water over the rice and swirl the pan. Tightly cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil, then place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook rice for 25 minutes.
- Check that water has been absorbed, adding an additional 3 to 5 minutes if necessary. Allow to sit 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve.
HOW TO REHEAT RICE IN THE AIR FRYER
- Transfer the leftover rice to a 6-inch air fryer pan or cake pan.
- Tightly cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil, then place the rice in the air fryer.
- Cook at 320 degrees F for 5 to 6 minutes until nice and hot.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 213TOTAL FAT: 13gSATURATED FAT: 5gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 15mgSODIUM: 582mgCARBOHYDRATES: 22gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 2g