Air Fryer Sticky Hoisin Pork Ribs are melt-in-your-mouth tender with the sweet and savory flavors of honey, hoisin, soy sauce, and some five-spice powder.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 pounds Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- Start by slicing the ribs into 1-inch pieces, then cut them in half.
- Add the ribs to a large mixing bowl, add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, honey, five-spice powder, garlic, ginger, and red food coloring.
- Cover the ribs and place them into the refrigerator for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes, and then spread your ribs into the air fryer basket. Set the timer to 15-20 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
At the last minute, I brushed some extra sauce on and put them back into the air fryer so that the sauce would be carmelized!! Awesome!
Note: The exact time will depend on your air fryer and how thick your ribs are. It would help if you used a meat thermometer and when the temperature reaches 145 degrees, remove them.