Enjoy a quick and easy keto dessert that the whole family will love – air fryer keto donuts!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour 125 grams
- ⅓ cup granulated erythritol 60 grams
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon liquid stevia
Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- 4 tablespoons granulated erythritol
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the room temperature eggs. Whisk in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Pour mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Preheat air fryer at 330˚F for 3 minutes. Spray donut pans or molds with avocado oil.
- Pipe batter into six 3-inch donut cavities, filling about 3/4 full. Tap pan on counter to settle batter and reduce air bubbles.
- Bake donuts in air fryer at 330˚F for 8 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness. (With many air fryers, you may need to bake a set of 4 donuts first, then the remaining 2.)
- Remove donuts from air fryer and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together the erythritol and cinnamon in a bowl (and bake the remaining donuts, if needed).
- After cooling time, carefully remove donuts from pan and coat both sides of each donut with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Place coated donuts in air fryer with the flatter side down. Bake at 350˚F for 2 minutes, immediately coat with cinnamon sugar for a final time. Enjoy!
Use a donut pan or mold for 3-inch donuts that will fit in the air fryer. Silicone molds can be cut to fit.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 150mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g