That’s also Keto Friendly Recipe, now here’s another version of a Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole! We love different versions of this recipe! With a very similar process, this one was made with leftover chicken and ham.
PREP TIME 15 mins COOK TIME15 min s TOTAL TIME30 mins
4 cups (I used Rotisserie chicken) precooked chicken and shredded
16 slices of ham chopped
16 ounces Swiss cheese
4 ounces of cream cheese(chopped in chunks)
4 tablespoons butter sliced
¼ cup of sour cream
2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
¾ cup heavy cream
½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
- (I used chicken from a rotisserie) 4 cups of shredded precooked chicken
- 16 sliced ham slices
- Swiss cheese, 16 ounces
- Cream cheese, 4 ounces (chopped in chunks)
- 4 slices of butter, 4 teaspoons
- a quarter cup of sour cream
- Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- grated half a cup of parmesan cheese
- ONE paprika teaspoon
- Garlic powder one-half teaspoon
- a half-teaspoon of pink salt
- 1 teaspoon of powdered onion
- 0.5 teaspoons of pepper
- 50 grammes of bacon bits (precooked and crispy)
- Optional: Add some chives or parsley as a garnish.
- The oven should be preheated at 375 degrees.
- Prepare the sauce: In a saucepan over low heat, blend the cream cheese, butter, sour cream, dijon mustard, salt, parmesan cheese, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, heavy cream, and pepper until it gets smooth.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish that has been oiled, layer the shredded chicken, ham, and cream sauce.
- Swiss cheese shavings and bacon bits go on top.
- 30 minutes of baking
- Add some parsley or chives, if using.
- Optional: You can add a layer of frozen cauliflower florets as the first layer if you want to turn this into a full dinner. Five to ten minutes(cooking time). It can also be served with a side salad.Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Tip: Broil dish for 2 minutes to get a golden topping or until the cheese starts to turn golden.